Thursday, November 27, 2008

26th Nov. ill in bed, 27th Nov. up to Chiang Rai

27th Nov.
New day, new chances. After 24h in bed and some stomach pills out of my very substantial medicine pack everything is all right again. Breakfast is still in, and I have taken the first bus to Chiang Rai at 09am. Being now, 900km north of BKK, living in a very cheat guesthouse of the Akha tribe (Akha river house) for 150 baht (3 Euros) a night and thinking about which trekking tour I should do.
------------------------
Receiving bad news from BKK: demonstrators shut down both airports in BKK since 26th, 03am, police will not interfere. So it's closed for an indefinite time. Damne it.
------------------------
26th Nov.
probably the receipt of eating at a street vendor. I have spend the hole November 26th in my room, between bed and toilet bowl - pitying myself.

I only got up to rent the room for another night and for some toasts+water.

bloody bad day.

No comments: