Saturday, December 6, 2008

06th & 07th Dec - Hua Hin-no way, so streight to Phuket

07th Dec. - Rain in paradise

07am after 10h in a chillie bus I arrived Phuket city - with a cold. Deciding at the station where to stay, I took a Tuk Tuk to the market where a local bus brought me to Hat Kamala (north west).







The beach, finally arrived but raining. Despite the rain I spent some hours under a sunshield on the beach, having tea and spring rolls.














----------------------
06th Dec. - Hua Hin - no way, get away from here

Getting up early to get the first train to Hua Hin, to get into contact with the sea the first time during this journey. 4 hours train for 200km and I have arrived 1 hour later as scheduled in Hua Hin, the summer residence of the king. >> thai timetable

My colleague collected me, directly going to the beach. What a disappointment, cold stormy sea, 0.5m high waves, nobody in the water and the rest of the 4 m beach was totally occupied by food vendors.



I decided to take the next VIP bus to Phuket, reading at a guesthouese pool while waiting until 9pm.

No comments: